The Iroquois Group® began in 1977 when the founder, Paul Branch, realized that banding together several independent agencies would bring greater compensation and wider opportunities to each of them. Today, The Iroquois Group has more than 2,000 member agencies of all shapes and sizes. Each joined Iroquois – without giving up their independence – for assistance with market optimization and strategies to increase their revenue, profits, and agency value.
Over the years, our members have:
- Gained access to national, regional and specialty insurance carriers, with lower volume expectations than through direct appointments;
- Increased total compensation through enhanced commission and profit sharing arrangements;
- Accessed resources to strengthen their agency in areas such as best practices, hiring and training, sales & marketing, technology, and risk management;
- Benefitted from the strength and negotiating power of over 2,000 other agencies;
- Never relinquished control of their agency, given up an equity share, or lost their independence.